Enhance your outdoor living experience with our Florence solarium and extend the enjoyment of your space. Whether you're looking for a space to entertain your loved ones or a shelter for your spa, this stunning addition to your home provides the perfect solution.Built to last, the Florence solarium will protect you from the elements for years to come and add value to your property. You'll save time and hassle with the option to leave it in place year-round, eliminating the need to set up and take down each season. The extruded aluminum construction, elegant galvanized steel roof panels, two sliding doors, and 5-position ventilation panels make the Florence solarium a sturdy and attractive choice that can withstand exposure to rain, snow, and UV rays.
- Resists most types of weather
- Powder-coated aluminum structure, a reinforced roof made of 0.75 mm galvanized steel
- Reinstallable door handles to choose left or right door opening
- Wind panels slide all the way down or in any of the 5 positions for maximum air circulation
- Fashion sliding roof design allows for enjoying the sky and fresh air
- Caps are included to hide unsightly screws, and closed-off door rail ends keep bugs out
- Removable and replaceable screening
- Tinted polycarbonate doors
- 2 sliding doors with customizable placement
- Snow accumulation should be cleared in winter.
|Assembled Dimensions UOM
|Assembled Weight UOM
|Number of Boxes
|Packaging Dimensions UOM
|Packaging Weight UOM
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and durability. Subject to the Conditions for Exercising the Warranty and the Limitations on the Warranty set forth below, it is warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Should the product become damaged, or the warranty period has expired, please contact Gazebo Penguin Customer Service Department for a complete schedule of replacement parts and prices.
CONDITIONS FOR EXERCISING THE WARRANTY
In order to properly exercise your warranty, please comply with the following:
Carefully inspect the contents of the carton for missing or damaged components.
LIMITATIONS ON THE WARRANTY
- The product is not warranted against damages due to vandalism, abuse, or falling or thrown objects.
- The product is not warranted against damages due to extreme weather conditions, such as thunderstorms, hail, strong wind or snow storms, or any other acts of God.
- The product is only warranted in the event it is installed in accordance with the Gazebo Penguin’s written instructions enclosed with the product.
- The product is not warranted in the event it has been improperly anchored.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair any defective product or parts at our discretion.
The product can be returned 30 days after receipt. However, the product must be in resalable condition and in the original boxes. Return costs must be paid by the customer.
Note: It is not possible to make a return without the original boxes.
Email us to process a return.