The Cru 30 is the ultimate portable wood-fired oven, designed with performance, efficiency, and simplicity in mind. Whether you're making pizza, proteins, bread, or anything else, this oven delivers unbeatable results every time.
Weighing in at only 33 pounds, the Cru 30 is highly portable and perfect for camping trips, outdoor gatherings, or any other occasion where you want to cook delicious wood-fired meals. Its fuel source can be wood and/or charcoal, giving you the flexibility to cook in any setting. With the Cru 30, you can enjoy the same great wood-fired flavor you love, no matter where you are.
Includes pizza peel and ember rake
Fuel Type: wood and/or charcoal
- Heat up time: 15 minutes
Capacity - one 12” pizza; large enough to bake bread, roast meat, fish, and vegetables, as well as fit a cast iron or ceramic pan.
- Max Temperature: 900°F
- 100% Made in Portugal
- 3 year Warranty
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your oven, return it within 14 days for a full refund.
- Dimensions: L19.4”XW16.3”XH17”
Cooking surface: L17.5”XW13”XH8"
- Removable refractory brick cooking base
- Removable Chimney - 13” high
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
Weight: 33 pounds
We strive to design and manufacture the best outdoor products available in the market. All Cru Products carry a one-year warranty against parts and defects in manufacturing that is effective from the original date of purchase and applicable only for properly maintained Cru products.
All Cru Oven Models carry a three-year warranty on the dome portion of the oven only.
Unfortunately because of the fragile nature of the refractory brick stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. We will of course replace, free of charge, any stones damaged during delivery.
Cru Ovens wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled
- Non-defective ovens that have been burned
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products
If your item qualifies for a return you can start the process with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include details about the return process.
- A Return Authorization, return shipping labels, will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned in 30 days of receiving approval.
- If your return will be coming back vis truck freight, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple a a cell phone picture. We just need a "before" picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer and inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, ect.
- After Cru North America receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued.
- Any items returned outside this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.