Enhance the enjoyment of your outdoor area with the Florence solarium. This structure serves as an extension to your home, offering a gathering place for loved ones to relax and dine, or a shelter for your spa. Not only will this beautiful addition provide protection from the elements for years to come, but it will also add value to your property. Conveniently, the unit can remain in place throughout the year, eliminating the need for seasonal setup and takedown. The Florence solarium boasts an extruded aluminum construction with elegant galvanized steel roof panels, as well as two sliding doors and 5-position ventilation panels. Designed to withstand exposure to rain, snow, and UV rays, this solarium will stand the test of time.
- Resistant to various weather conditions
- Powder-coated aluminum structure with a reinforced roof made of 0.75 mm galvanized steel
- Reinstallable door handles offer the flexibility to choose door opening direction
- Wind panels can be positioned in any of the 5 available settings to facilitate maximum air circulation
- Sliding roof design for enjoying the sky and fresh air
- Caps are provided to conceal unsightly screws, with closed-door rail ends to prevent bugs from entering
- Removable and replaceable screening in case of tears
- Tinted polycarbonate doors
- Features 2 sliding doors that can be positioned according to user preference
- Snow accumulation should be cleared in winter
|Assembled Dimensions UOM
|Assembled Weight UOM
|Number of Boxes
|Packaging Dimensions UOM
|Packaging Weight UOM
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and durability. Subject to the Conditions for Exercising the Warranty and the Limitations on the Warranty set forth below, it is warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Should the product become damaged, or the warranty period has expired, please contact Gazebo Penguin Customer Service Department for a complete schedule of replacement parts and prices.
CONDITIONS FOR EXERCISING THE WARRANTY
In order to properly exercise your warranty, please comply with the following:
Carefully inspect the contents of the carton for missing or damaged components.
LIMITATIONS ON THE WARRANTY
- The product is not warranted against damages due to vandalism, abuse, or falling or thrown objects.
- The product is not warranted against damages due to extreme weather conditions, such as thunderstorms, hail, strong wind or snow storms, or any other acts of God.
- The product is only warranted in the event it is installed in accordance with the Gazebo Penguin’s written instructions enclosed with the product.
- The product is not warranted in the event it has been improperly anchored.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair any defective product or parts at our discretion.
The product can be returned 30 days after receipt. However, the product must be in resalable condition and in the original boxes. Return costs must be paid by the customer.
Note: It is not possible to make a return without the original boxes.
Email us to process a return.