A true gem! This thing is built tough with cast aluminum, which means it can handle anything without breaking a sweat.
Maintenance is a piece of cake! No more stressing about rust, cracks, or seal replacements like my old Big Green Egg. This grill is as low-maintenance as it gets, so you can spend less time fussing and more time grilling and relaxing
The Blaze Kamado Grill is a unique and innovative product that boasts a number of features that set it apart from other kamado grills on the market. Made from solid cast aluminum, the grill is extremely durable and offers outstanding temperature control and heat retention. The non-porous design of the grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel, as well as any ignition method, without worrying about damage to the unit or absorption of materials into the grill housing. Additionally, the cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge, and all other parts are covered by a lifetime warranty, giving customers peace of mind and confidence in their purchase.
- Entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4″ thick, for superior durability to last a lifetime
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking -surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
- Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
33 7/8"H x 21 7/8"W x 27 7/8"D
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BLZ-20-KAMADO|
|Made in USA:||No|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||20 inch diameter|
|Main Grilling Area:||400 sq. inches|
|Rotisserie Back Burner:||No|
Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the control valves, cooking grids, stainless steel housing, stainless steel burners, flame tamers, heat zone separators, and all other stainless steel components. All electrical and ignition components are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply. Labor not included.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details: Click Here
Return all new, unused, and unassembled items in their original packaging, and we'll give you a full refund minus the cost of the return shipping.