The Champion and Pro Series ovens are both impressive, but what sets them apart is the design of the oven chamber. Unlike traditional wood-fired ovens, where heat escapes through the stack even with the door closed, the Pro Series ovens have a unique feature where the oven chamber is essentially sealed with the door on, preventing heat loss through the stack. This results in best-in-class heat retention, making it possible to cook a wide variety of dishes in a Cru Pro oven with maximum versatility.
Capacity - two 10", one 12-18" pizzas, bake multiple loaves of bread, use larger or multiple pieces of oven safe cookware
Includes: Built in Thermometer, oven door, adjustable rubber feet, wood burning rack, chimney cap, and four plus one extra 1" thick cordite baking stones for maximum heat retention
- 100% Made in Portugal
Free LTL Shipping to Continental US (excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- 3 year Warranty
- Dimensions: L33” x W33” x H21.5”
Large Cooking surface: L24” x W24”
- Removable refractory brick cooking base
- Chimney - 22” high
1.5 MM 304 Stainless Steel inner shell
1.5MM Lacquered Aluminum outer shell
- Insulted with 3” of ceramic fiber insulation
- Fuel Type: wood and/or charcoal
- Heat up time: 25 minutes
Max Temperature: 950°F
Oven Door: 19" L x 10" H
- Weight: 225 pounds
We strive to design and manufacture the best outdoor products available in the market. All Cru Products carry a one-year warranty against parts and defects in manufacturing that is effective from the original date of purchase and applicable only for properly maintained Cru products.
All Cru Oven Models carry a three-year warranty on the dome portion of the oven only.
Unfortunately because of the fragile nature of the refractory brick stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. We will of course replace, free of charge, any stones damaged during delivery.
Cru Ovens wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled
- Non-defective ovens that have been burned
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products
If your item qualifies for a return you can start the process with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include details about the return process.
- A Return Authorization, return shipping labels, will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned in 30 days of receiving approval.
- If your return will be coming back vis truck freight, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple a a cell phone picture. We just need a "before" picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer and inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, ect.
- After Cru North America receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued.
- Any items returned outside this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.