This Canadian Timber Collection Sauna by Dundalk LeisureCraft is handcrafted from Eastern White Cedar that is lighter in color and has tight knots in the wood. The door is 5mm bronze tempered glass with wooden frame and pre-hung on the front wall for easy installation.
- Dimension: (79") W x (79") L x (94.5") D
- 2-4 person capacity
- Made in Canada
- Flat Floor Included
- 5mm bronze tempered glass
White cedar construction
- Front Porch - 45cm Front Porch with benches included in with this model.
Aluminum Bands - Marine Grade Aluminum Bands with stainless steel tightening bolts.
Wood Type: Eastern White Cedar Sustainable Sourced Eastern White Cedar
Solid Wood Benches: Sturdy Bench Design for sitting up or laying down
The manufacturer of the sauna warrants the product against defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase by the original end-user consumer, provided that the sauna is used for residential purposes and under normal use. However, this warranty does not cover damages caused by natural weather conditions or normal wear and tear that may occur over time. It is important to note that the warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owners.
Order Cancelation Policy
- Up to 14 days from order entry – you can cancel the order without penalty
- After 14 days, a $65.00 cancelation fee will apply
- Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be canceled
- For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Customers will have 24 hours to cancel the order for the $65.00 cancelation fee
Our stated return policy is: We do not accept returns
- It is very expensive to return products back across the border
- If a product must be returned to the factory, the following will apply:
- 20% Restocking fee
- Customer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the factory
- Products must be returned in their original packaging and condition
- Leisurecraft will inspect the product upon return and Leisurecraft will be the sole decider of the condition of the product and the amount of the refund.