The HUUM DROP 7.5kW electric sauna heater is compact and award-winning, designed to inspire. Its rounded shape mimics a water droplet, adding a natural touch to your sauna. Suitable for sauna rooms up to 441 cubic feet, it transforms your space into a haven of purification and rejuvenation. With its minimalist design, the DROP heater stands out in your sauna while efficiently radiating heat. Made in Europe from stainless steel, it ensures top quality and durability.
Required control and sauna stones (4 boxes) sold separately.
- 7.5kW Sauna heater
- Wall-mount bracket
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty
- Distinctive water drop design
- Operates on 240V/1PH
- Suitable for sauna rooms ranging from 230 to 441 cu. ft.
- Compatible with UKU controls (available separately)
- Accommodates up to 122 pounds of stones (requires 4 boxes, sold separately)
- Direct contact between stones and heating elements
- Increased stone exposure results in a longer and gentler heat
- Constructed with stainless steel for durability
- Features stainless steel, industrial-quality heating elements
- Wall-mounted design for convenience
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Estonia
- Dimensions: 15"W x 13"D x 23"H (390mm x 335mm x 590mm)
- SGS Listed for safety
- Limited 5-year warranty (excluding elements)
|Minimum Cubic Feet
|Maximum Cubic Feet
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones
|240V, Single Phase Amperage
|Circuit Breaker Amperage
Buyer is obligated to read user manual and follow instructions and requirements presented. Damage to the product caused by not following instructions and requirements will void warranty
If any defects are found on the product, where manufacturer can be blamed, then buyer has the right to demand fixing or replacing the product. Demands must be made not later than 5 years after buying the product. Purchase receipt needs to be presented when warranty demands are made.
- Warranty applies only to electric heaters that have been used according to the manual.
- NB! Warranty does not cover heating elements. They are considered as consumable parts.
- Warranty does not cover wear that occurs from natural usage.
- Warranty does not cover defects or wear caused by planned use.
- Warranty does not imply when:
- Damage or defects are caused by transportation or other actions not controlled by the manufacturer.
- The product has been damaged by carelessness or overload.
- The product has not been installed correctly.
- The product has been modified in any way.
- The warranty period is over.
- The product is not complete.
If you are unsatisfied with the components within your purchase and they are not considered a “special order”, you may return the item(s) in original re-salable condition, in the original unopened packaging for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.If you receive an order that is damaged, defective, or incomplete, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us using the following contact information:
Items must be returned within 30 days of delivery to be eligible for a refund. Please note that returns received without a return authorization number will not be refunded.